OPERATIONS TECHNICIAN/EQUIPMENT OPERATOR
This is an intermediate level position that requires operation of equipment related to all aspects of tree and landscape work, the ability to assess and execute the logistical and safety requirements for use of equipment. The Operations Technician will assist all departments in the execution of jobs as needed as well as assist with yard management.
- Ability to lift a minimum of 50 lbs.
- Maintains a valid driver’s license
- Understands all company and industry safety policies
- Ability to maintain a safe and secure work site
- Ability to follow directions (written and oral)
- Understands safe operating and maintenance procedures of related equipment including stump machine, skid steer, air spade, chipper, and other small equipment.
- Inspects and reports maintenance needs to mechanic for all equipment in use on job
- Ability to interact with clients and crew members in a professional manner
- Familiar with MTTC reporting procedures for accidents/incidents
- Ability to direct crew members with simple job instructions
- Speaks and understands English
- Must be able to obtain CDL within 6 months of position