Tree Care Industry Association – Maryland’s First Nationally Accredited Member
The Tree Care Industry Association is a 72-year-old public and professional resource on trees and arboriculture representing approximately 2,100 tree service and affiliated member companies. Our members recognize stringent performance standards for quality and safety. They maintain trained, professional arborists on staff and are dedicated to ethics and quality in business practices.
- TCIA Accreditation MD-001
- Certified Tree Care Safety Professional (CTSP)– Robert Mead, Steve Castrogiovanni
- EHAP Trainer Certification - Robert Mead, Steve Castrogiovanni
- Qualified Crew Leader Trainer - Robert Mead
- Aerial Rescue Trainer - Robert Mead, Steve Castrogiovanni
- Chipper Safety Specialist - Robert Mead, Steve Castrogiovanni
- Chain Saw Specialist - Robert Mead
International Society of Arboriculture – Member
The International Society of Arboriculture is a worldwide professional organization dedicated to fostering a greater appreciation for trees and to promoting research, technology, and the professional practice of arboriculture.
- ISA Board Certified Master Arborist - Steve Castrogiovanni
- ISA Certified Arborist - Robert Mead
- ISA Tree Risk Assessment Qualified - Steve Castrogiovanni
- ISA Certified Tree Worker Evaluator - Steve Castrogiovanni
- ISA Certified Tree Worker – Steve Castrogiovanni
National Association of Landscape Professionals
The National Association of Landscape Professionals is an international association serving lawn care professionals, landscape management contractors, design/build/installation professionals, and interior plantscapers.
Maryland Arborist Association – Member
The mission of the Maryland Arborist Association, Inc. is to promote education in the field of arboriculture, to support the success of arborists and to promote the importance of tree care.
- Members - Robert Mead
Maryland Nursery, Landscape, and Greenhouse Association (MNLGA) - Member
Since 1934 the MNLGA has existed to support, promote, and provide services and assistance to member businesses. The MNLGA also provides a unified voice of the industry, communicating to the public the vital role of the green industry in improving the quality of life.
National Commission for the Certification of Crane Operators
For nearly 20 years, the National Commission for the Certification of Crane Operators (NCCCO) has provided CCO certification. Successful completion of the CCO certification requirements has informed the world that a crane operator is certified to the high standards.
Certified CPR/First Aid Instructor
Coyne First Aid is a leading provider of Basic Life Support (CPR/AED) and First Aid Training.
- Robert Mead, Steve Castrogiovanni
Mead Tree is certified through The Women's Business Enterprise National Council (WBENC) as a women-owned business. View certificate.
- Tree Expert License – MD LTE #280, 1059, 1060 Joanne Mead, Robert Mead, Tiffany (Mead) Faatz, Steve Castrogiovanni
- Pesticide Business License MD, DC, and VA – MDA #2179 DC # 52193 VA #6469
- Pesticide Applicators License – MD #21798264 DC #21372 MD #21798264 DC
- Maryland Home Improvement Corporation License - MHIC #51728
- Licensed Plant Dealer - MD