Tree Care Industry Association – Maryland’s First Nationally Accredited Member
The Tree Care Industry Association is a 72-year-old public and professional resource on trees and arboriculture representing approximately 2,100 tree service and affiliated member companies. Our members recognize stringent performance standards for quality and safety. They maintain trained, professional arborists on staff and are dedicated to ethics and quality in business practices. Mead Tree & Turf Care staff hold the following credentials:
- TCIA Accreditation View Certificate MD-01
- Certified Tree Care Safety Professional (CTSP)
- EHAP Trainer Certification
- Qualified Crew Leader Trainer
- Aerial Rescue Trainer
- Chipper Safety Specialist
- Chain Saw Specialist
International Society of Arboriculture – Member
The International Society of Arboriculture is a worldwide professional organization dedicated to fostering a greater appreciation for trees and to promoting research, technology, and the professional practice of arboriculture.
- Certified Arborist - Robert Mead
- Board Certified Master Arborist - Scott Diffenderfer
- Municipal Arborist Specialist - Scott Diffenderfer
- Certified Utility Specialist - Scott Diffenderfer
- Certified Tree Risk Assessor - Scott Diffenderfer
- Licensed Forester - Scott Diffenderfer
National Association of Landscape Professionals
The National Association of Landscape Professionals is an international association serving lawn care professionals, landscape management contractors, design/build/installation professionals, and interior plantscapers.
Maryland Nursery, Landscape, and Greenhouse Association (MNLGA) - Member
Since 1934 the MNLGA has existed to support, promote, and provide services and assistance to member businesses. The MNLGA also provides a unified voice of the industry, communicating to the public the vital role of the green industry in improving the quality of life.
Certified Horticulturalist - Scott Diffenderfer
Certified CPR/First Aid Instructor
Coyne First Aid is a leading provider of Basic Life Support (CPR/AED) and First Aid Training.
- Robert Mead
Mead Tree is certified through The Women's Business Enterprise National Council (WBENC) as a women-owned business. View Certificate
HOWARD COUNTY EQUAL BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY Certified
- Tree Expert License – MD LTE #280, 1059, 1060 Joanne Mead, Robert Mead, Tiffany (Mead) Faatz
- MD Licensed Forester - #728
- Pesticide Business License MD, DC, and VA – MDA #2179 DC # 52193 VA #6469
- Pesticide Applicators License – MD #21798264 DC #21372 MD #21798264 DC
- Maryland Home Improvement Corporation License - MHIC #51728
- Licensed Plant Dealer - MD